The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest. – Matthew 9:36-38 ESV
This scripture is the reason behind the name. The word ‘send’ is ‘ekballo’ in Greek. It means to launch, to cast forth, to drive out, and to send out with great force.
The heartbeat of Ekballo Harvest is to be a non-denominational revival ministry that awakens, ignites, equips and sends laborers into the Lord’s harvest field.
Ekballo Harvest seeks to answer Jesus’ invitation in Matthew 9:37-38 for believers to pray earnestly for laborers to be sent into the nation and nations as agents of revival and transformation. We are a ministry that is contending for another Great Awakening that will spread kingdom transformation through persistent prayer, pursuing God’s presence, demonstration God’s power, and preaching the Word! Our desire is to see a generation from every age, race, and denomination fall radically in love with Jesus and arise as worshippers in Spirit and in Truth.
How do we accomplish this?
- Unifying believers from the local churches in prayer and worship through the house of prayer movement. This aspect of our ministry is called Mosaic House of Prayer. Our conviction is that just as a mosaic is built up of different and unique pieces that come together in one expression of beauty and creativity, so the regional church should come together in unity amidst the diversity of preference and denominations.
- Serving as a teaching resource that helps raise up a generation to worship in Spirit and in Truth through our Mosaic Feast & Fire Services, Training Classes, and Conferences which tend to emphasize prayer, spiritual gifts, evangelism, discipleship, and verse-by-verse exposition of the Scripture.
- Sending out Spirit-filled and Word-saturated men and women into the local and global mission’s field to preach the Gospel, demonstrate Christ’s love, and advance kingdom transformation in every sphere of society. This is accomplished through:
- community prayer and teaching (Laborer Gatherings)
- evangelism outreaches (Ekballo Harvest Treasure Hunts)
- short-term mission’s trips (Ekballo Harvest Expeditions)
- long-term strategic positioning (Ekballo Harvest Missions)
We are gratefully a member of Randy Clark’s Ministry Association.
Ekballo Harvest is a non-denominational, non-profit ministry (incorporated February 11, 2016) in the state of Pennsylvania.